Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tweeting

Ole, Pepper, and I headed into town the other day to visit Stephanie at home.  She had a busy day planned but was kind enough to let us barge in for a bit and say hello.  Pepper was thrilled to romp with Jackson and Stella, and Ole soaked up the attention.
Then we hit Woodlawn Park, right in Stephanie's backyard, for a swing.
Ole and I met up with Alex for an al fresco dinner at Screen Door, soaking up the spring warmth.  I had an evening appointment with Claudia after.  She was adopting out her two parakeets and I, strangely enough, wanted to take them home.  It seems that "the divas", as she calls them, were conflicting with her hipster aims of mixing and editing music--they tried to drown out the music with their singing.  Annoyingly loud birds?  They sound perfect, I said.
They've been nervous since I brought them home.  It's probably because Fin pounced on top of the cage within minutes; apparently he can jump much higher when there is tasty avian incentive.  So today I hung the cage up high and left the radio on for them when I went out, and they really seemed to appreciate the jazz station.  I've set them up with a nice view of the gorge, and Claudia sent along lots of toys and accessories for them.  Hopefully Mariah and Aretha (you can blame Claudia for that) will be very happy here.  Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment