Friday, April 20, 2012

new spaces

I set up the new playroom this morning.  There's still a bit of trim to paint, but the floor and walls are finished.  Ole spent a long time looking around, then scooted all over checking out his toys in their new locale.  I think he likes it!  And I'm frankly a little jealous of his cool new space.
He's becoming more interested when I read to him.  Sometimes he lets me get through a few pages before he grabs the book to shove it in his mouth.
Here's a sneak peek of the new kitchen.  I still need to paint the window trim and hang a curtain, but it's getting there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hooray! It all looks so beautiful. I love the photo with Pepper looking sadly from over on the sofa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful play room. I love the photo of your dog looking over the gate. I guess it looks pretty enticing to him also! Sandi

    ReplyDelete