Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The birthdiversary

We celebrated our big family holiday quietly last week with a morning trip to Lewisville Park. It's a lovely regional park on the East Fork of the Lewis River with a swimming beach, lots of great picnic grounds, and a sweet playground. The sun never quite broke through the clouds, but we still had fun.
Love this shot of my two guys
Back at home, we enjoyed birthday pie (key lime) and checked out progress in the garden.
The sweet corn is getting tall.
This volunteer pumpkin threatens to engulf us all.
Monster zucchini!
Another good year celebrated.
I'll end with a video of Ole. Please believe me when I say that I never taught him to say "Cheese," but he just can't seem to help himself when the camera comes out. Then he rushes over and pushes me aside to see the photos I've taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment