Sunday, November 4, 2018

Walks with Wren

As our pup grows up, she needs to run or swim every day to be happy and keep out of trouble. That means lots of outings for us, hiking through the hills of the gorge and walking the shoreline of the Columbia river. It's such a beautiful time of year to be out, and I'm enjoying these days with Wren.


Here, she's looking back at me while she contemplates what to do about this great blue heron. Spoiler alert: she chased it.

Mt Hood in the distance

Catching a walk between the showers

I'll end with a few photos of  our afternoon jumping in the leaves. We had one dry day, so we grabbed the rakes and got jumping. I wanted to take a "nice" fall photo of Ole, but he was in a silly mood and not cooperating with my plan. I was just about to give up when he went all supermodel on me. Whoa! Look at those cheekbones!








No comments:

Post a Comment